Friday, August 20, 2010

A card for a friend...

Hi all, I haven't been around to much lately. I am in the middle of moving STILL!!! I hope to be finally settled by Sept 11th. I am soooo tired of the mess. Living out of boxes, not knowing where you put anything...YIKES!!!! I did get to make a couple of cards today. I decided to just open a few boxes and treat myself. I wanted to make a card for a dear friend that I have on the Cardmakers site. We have been friends for 2 years now... Her father passed away this week and I wanted to send her something a little bit soft and cheerful.
My heart and prayers go out to her and her family...

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon,
Hugs xx
Challenges:
Weekly challenge at Cardmakers: use butterflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.