Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Haven't posted in a while...

Hi,
I have resigned from being on the Mark's Finest Papers Stamp design team.  I just needed a break from deadlines and trying to do my best with the stamps they offer.  I will miss my design team and the company.
I have found a new adventure and I am in LOVE with making these little treasures.  I good friend of mine, Ellie. introduced me to Pocket Letters last spring and wow I was hooked.

This PL was made for a swap on Splitcoast Stampers. 

If you like these there is a site on Facebook that does
swaps and is hosted by the wonderful creator 
Janette Lane


5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful pocket letter, Jane. I hope you get a really good one in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jane, your pocket letter is beautiful! Miss you! TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Jane...thank you for sharing this with us...good luck in the swap...
    well done as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane - just seen this post and I fully understand. Hope you are still enjoying your crafting without deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.